Monday, September 14, 2009

Mizuno Wave Run 2009



This is suppose to be a 10miles (16km) race but with poor road marchalling from the organizer it turns out to be a 17km race and as roads are not closed, all runners are force to stop at the traffic lights. I personally find it quite irritating, for me I have been forced to stop up to 3 times.

I am glad that before the race starts I already plan not to go all out but just to treat it as a "recovery run". Must go easy as the day before I had my 30km run with sgrunners at MacRitchie. Overall, apart from the stoppages I had an enjoyable run, especially the "extra 1km" along Old Upper Thomson Road where I enjoy the scenery, so much better then running along the main roads with lots of cars.

Join the rest of Safra runners for a pic after the race






Garmin watch distance: 17.04 km__Time: 01:34:08min__Pace: 05:31 min/km
Garmin Connect - Activity Details for Mizuno Wave Run 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment